All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Metasploit Framework is a powerful suite of tools that security researchers use to investigate and resolve potential network and system vulnerabilities. This guide shows users how to assess networks by using Metasploit to launch simulated attacks that expose weaknesses in their security.
- Author BiographyDavid Kennedy is Chief Information Security Officer at Diebold Incorporated and creator of the Social-Engineer Toolkit (SET), Fast-Track, and other open source tools. He is on the Back-Track and Exploit-Database development team and is a core member of the Social-Engineer podcast and framework. Kennedy has presented at a number of security conferences including Black Hat, DEF CON, ShmooCon, Security B-Sides, and more.Jim O'Gorman is a professional penetration tester with CSC's StrikeForce, a co-founder of Social-Engineer.org, and an instructor at Offensive-Security. He is involved in digital investigations and malware analysis, and helped build forensic capabilities into Back-Track Linux. When not working on various security issues, Jim spends his time assisting his children in their attempts to fight Zombie hordes.Devon Kearns is an instructor at Offensive-Security, a Back-Track Linux developer, and administrator of The Exploit Database. He has contributed a number of Metasploit exploit modules and is the maintainer of the Metasploit Unleashed wiki.Mati Aharoni is the creator of the Back-Track Linux distribution and founder of Offensive-Security, the industry leader in security training.
- Author(s)David Kennedy,Devon Kearns,Jim O'Gorman,Jr.
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.25Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.