All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionBrings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools along with market leading text content for introductory meteorology courses. This title offers an understanding of the underlying principles of meteorology and appreciates the dynamic nature of the inevitable weather phenomena that influence our lives.
- Author BiographyDon Ahrens is Professor Emeritus at Modesto Junior College in Modesto, California. The bestselling author of two Cengage Learning texts, Professor Ahrens received the Textbook and Academic Authors Association's McGuffey Longevity Award for the 9th Edition of his market-leading METEOROLOGY TODAY. He has influenced countless professionals in the field of atmospheric science as well as hundreds of thousands of students who use his books to better understand weather and climate. In 2007, the National Weather Association awarded Professor Ahrens a lifetime achievement award for these accomplishments.
- Author(s)C. Donald Ahrens
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1540 g
- Width230 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.