Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionMacrocomparative researchers use a variety of methodological approaches. This book features analyses of a single substantive topic, comparative employment performance in affluent countries, using three of the most common macrocomparative techniques: pooled cross-section time-series regression, qualitative comparative analysis, and small-N analysis.
- Author BiographyLANE KENWORTHY is Professor of Sociology and Political Science at the University of Arizona, USA. He studies the causes and consequences of poverty, inequality, mobility, employment, economic growth, and social policy in affluent countries. His books include Jobs with Equality (2008), Egalitarian Capitalism (2004), and In Search of National Economic Success (1995).ALEXANDER HICKS is Winship Distinguished Research Professor of Sociology, Emory University, USA. Author or co-editor of books including Social Democracy and Welfare Capitalism and first author of papers in leading sociology and political science journals, he twice served as editorial board member for the American Sociological Review and was inaugural co-editor of the Socio-Economic Review.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleECPR Research Methods
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 324 p.
- Weight673 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byA. Hicks,L. Kenworthy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.