CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a facsimile reprint of a 1958 title. It outlines the state of American archaeology at that time. It suggests that little interpretation was taking in place in American Archaeology, and offered an analytical perspective.
- Author BiographyGordon R. Willey is Bowditch Professor of Central American and Mexican Archaeology and Ethnology Emeritus at Harvard University and author or editor of numerous books, including New World Archaeology and Culture History. Philip Phillips, who is deceased, authored or coauthored numerous books including the classic Archaeological Survey in the Lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley 1940-1947. R. Lee Lyman is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Missouri-Columbia and edited, with Michael J. O'Brien, Measuring the Flow of Time: The Works of James A. Ford, 1935-1941. Michael J. O'Brien is Professor of Anthropology and Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Missouri-Columbia. With Robert C. Dunnell, he edited Changing Perspectives on the Archaeology of the Central Mississippi Valley.
- Author(s)Gordon R. Willey,Philip Phillips
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- Series TitleClassics in Southeastern Archaeology
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorMichael J. O'Brien,R. Lee Lyman
- Introduction byR. Lee Lyman,Michael J. O'Brien
- Foreword byGordon R. Willey
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.