Consider these sponsored items
- £27.96Was:£30.95Free postage
- £25.22Free postage
- £29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the players of the one-keyed flute, this book includes music drawn from early treatises along with solo flute literature and instructional text and fingering charts. It addresses topics ranging from the basics of choosing a flute and assembling it to advanced concepts such as tone color and eighteenth-century articulation patterns.
- Author BiographyJanice Dockendorff Boland is a concert artist specializing in performances of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century music on historical flutes. Her compact disk recordings with the Boland-Dowdall Flute and Guitar Duo appear on the Fleur de Son Classics, Koch International Classics, and Titanic Record labels. She is a recipient of an NEA Fellowship and translator of Jean-Louis Tulou's A Method for the Flute. She lives in Marion, Iowa.
- Author(s)Janice Dockendorff Boland
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/06/1998
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note200 music examples, 40 line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.