CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionCan one discern certain regularities in the manoeuvrings and techniques employed by scientists and can these be formulated into the methodological principles of science? This volume investigates these questions and sheds light on the growth mechanism of the evolving structure of science itself.
- Author(s)Georg Schlesinger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: History & Philosophy of Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.