All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Method of Medicine, Galen (129--199 CE) provides a comprehensive and influential account of the principles of treating injury and disease. Enlivening the detailed case studies are many theoretical and polemical discussions, acute social commentary, and personal reflections.
- Author BiographyIan Johnston is currently an independent scholar pursuing a lifelong passion for ancient languages. G. H. R. Horsley is Professor of Classics at the University of New England in New South Wales, Australia.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume Number516
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoeb Classical Library
- Content Note1 line drawing
- Weight438 g
- Width118 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.