CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionMethodists confidently develop their theology through conversation with the world of secular knowledge, with other Christian traditions and other religious faiths, drawing on contemporary biblical scholarship and with careful attention to the Christian tradition. This book offers an introduction to the Methodist way and method of doing theology.
- Author BiographyKenneth Wilson was educated at Cambridge and Bristol Universities and is a Methodist Minister. After chaplaincies to London University and Kingswood School, Bath, held the Rowbotham Chair in Philosophical Theology and Ethics at Wesley College Bristol and taught at Bristol University, (1973-80). 1980-1996 Principal Westminster College, Oxford; 1996-2001 Director of Research Queens Foundation, Birmingham. Currently:- Visiting Research Fellow, Canterbury Christ Church University, and Chichester University. His publications cover: Making Sense of It (Epworth); Focus on God (with Frances Young, Epworth); Freedom and Grace (ed. with Ivor Jones, Epworth); Readings in Church Authority (ed. with Gerard Mannion, Richard Gaillardetz and Jan Kerkhofs, Ashgate, 2003); Learning to Hope (Epworth, 2006).
- Author(s)Kenneth Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDoing Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.