All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of Alan E. Kazdin's classic Methodological Issues and Strategies in Clinical Research is intended to help students and professionals alike master a wide range of methodological approaches with which to scientifically examine clinical issues and phenomena.
- Author BiographyAlan E. Kazdin, PhD, ABPP, received his doctorate in clinical psychology from Northwestern University, USA. He is the John M. Musser Professor of Psychology and Child Psychiatry at Yale University, USA and director of the Yale Parenting Center, a service for children and families. Before coming to Yale, he was on the faculty of The Pennsylvania State University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA. At Yale, Dr. Kazdin has been chairman of the psychology department, director and chairman of the Yale Child Study Center at the School of Medicine, and director of Child Psychiatric Services at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan E. Kazdin
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.