Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note209 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1082 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byFrank Falkner,J. M. Tanner
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1986. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsI Methodology.- 1 The Methods of Auxological Anthropometry.- 2 Statistics of Growth Standards.- 3 Sampling for Growth Studies.- 4 Approaches to the Analysis of Longitudinal Data.- 5 Use and Abuse of Growth Standards.- II Ecological, Genetic, and Nutritional Effects on Growth.- 6 The Genetics of Human Fetal Growth.- 7 The Genetics of Size and Shape in Children and Adults.- 8 The Genetics of Maturation.- 9 Growth and Development of Human Twins.- 10 Twin Growth in Relationship to Placentation.- 11 Population Differences in Growth: Environmental and Genetic Factors.- 12 Growth in Early Childhood in Developing Countries.- 13 Physical Growth as a Measure of the Economic Well-being of Populations: The Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries.- 14 Physical Growth as a Measure of the Economic Well-being of Populations: The Twentieth Century.- 15 Secular Growth Changes.- 16 Association of Fetal Growth with Maternal Nutrition.- 17 Nutrition and Growth in Infancy.- 18 Undernutrition and Brain Development.- 19 Epidemiology and Nutrition.- 20 Nutrition, Mental Development, and Learning.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.