Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.53
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- Author(s)Ferdinand Verhulst
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsBasic Material.- Approximation of Integrals.- Boundary Layer Behaviour.- Two-Point Boundary Value Problems.- Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems.- Elliptic Boundary Value Problems.- Boundary Layers in Time.- Evolution Equations with Boundary Layers.- The Continuation Method.- Averaging and Timescales.- Advanced Averaging.- Averaging for Evolution Equations.- Wave Equations on Unbounded Domains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.