CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.90Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
- £13.80Trending at £17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the 20th century, a scientifically oriented social science has dominated as the means for looking at society. This text examines and critiques one of the primary deployments of these methods: an explanatory comparative politics whose major focus has been on nation-building in the Third World .
- Author BiographyMichael Shapiro is Professor of Political Science at the University of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Michael J. Shapiro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.