All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.16Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn Methods for Luke, four leading scholars demonstrate how different interpretive methods provide insight into the Gospel of Luke.
- Author BiographyJoel B. Green is Professor of New Testament Interpretation and Associate Dean for the Center for Advanced Theological Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary. He is the author and co-author of 27 books - including The Theology of the Gospel of Luke (Cambridge University Press) - and has published in Zeitschrift fur die neutestamentliche Wissenschaft, the Journal for the Study of the New Testament, and Catholic Biblical Quarterly, among other journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Biblical Interpretation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJoel B. Green
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.