Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionIn Methods for Luke, four leading scholars demonstrate how different interpretive methods provide insight into the Gospel of Luke.
- Author BiographyJoel B. Green is Professor of New Testament Interpretation and Associate Dean for the Center for Advanced Theological Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary. He is the author and co-author of 27 books - including The Theology of the Gospel of Luke (Cambridge University Press) - and has published in Zeitschrift fur die neutestamentliche Wissenschaft, the Journal for the Study of the New Testament, and Catholic Biblical Quarterly, among other journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMethods in Biblical Interpretation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJoel B. Green
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.