CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Methods for Testing and Evaluating Survey Questionnaires by Stanley Presser, Jean Martin, Judith T. Lessler, Mick P. Couper, Elizabeth Martin, Eleanor Singer, Jennifer M. Rothgeb (Paperback, 2004)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past two decades, methods for the development, evaluation, and testing of survey questionnaires have changed radically. Research has also begun to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of alternative techniques, and to examine the generality and consistency of their results.
- Author BiographySTANLEY PRESSER is a Professor in the Sociology Department and in the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland. JENNIFER M. ROTHGEB is a Social Science Statistician at the Center for Survey Methods Research in the Statistical Research Division of the U.S. Census Bureau. MICK P. COUPER is an Associate Research Professor at the Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, and at the Joint Program in Survey Methodology, University of Maryland. JUDITH T. LESSLER is Vice President, Partnership for Genomics and Molecular Epidemiology, Research Triangle Institute. ELIZABETH MARTIN is Senior Survey Methodologist at the U.S. Census Bureau. JEAN MARTIN is Director of the Social Analysis and Reporting Division of the Office for National Statistics, U.K. ELEANOR SINGER is a Research Professor at the Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Eleanor Singer,Elizabeth Martin,Jean Martin,Jennifer M. Rothgeb,Judith T. Lessler,Mick P. Couper,Stanley Presser
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight886 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.