Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionEcology at the ecosystem level uses new methods and technologies as well as those adapted from other disciplines. This text synthesizes the advantages, disadvantages and tradeoffs associated with the most commonly used techniques in both aquatic and terrestrial research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1139 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHarold A. Mooney,O.E. Sala,R.B. Jackson,R.W. Howarth,Robert Warren Howarth
- Foreword byE. P. Odum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.