CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis work discusses the advantages, disadvantages and tradeoffs associated with the most commonly used techniques in both aquatic and terrestrial research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight944 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byE. P. Odum,Harold A. Mooney,Osvaldo E. Sala,Robert B. Jackson,Robert Warren Howarth
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.