All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students, educators, and researchers, Methods in Educational Research offers a refreshing introduction to the principles of educational research. Designed for the real world of educational research, the book s approach focuses on the types of problems likely to be encountered in professional experiences.
- Author Biography<p>Marguerite G. Lodico, EdD, is a professor at the College of Saint Rose where she teaches child development and educational research. <p>Dean T. Spaulding, PhD, is an associate professor at the College of Saint Rose where he teaches educational research and program evaluation. <p>Katherine H. Voegtle, PhD, is a professor at the College of Saint Rose where she teaches courses in human development, educational research, and educational psychology.
- Author(s)Dean T. Spaulding,Katherine H. Voegtle,Marguerite G. Lodico
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.