All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss the wide variety of investigative tools available to cognitive neuroscience, including transcranial magnetic stimulation, neuroscience computation, fMRI, imaging genetics, and neuropharmacology, with particular emphasis on convergence of techniques and innovative uses.
- Author BiographyTamara Russell is Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCognitive Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note62 black & white illus., 18 color illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarl Senior,Michael S. Gazzaniga,Tamara Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.