Consider these sponsored items
- £62.21Free postage
- £76.19Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionMethods in Psychological Research 3e is pedagogically driven, interactive, and highly applied to engage and motivate students taking what is often considered a drudge requirement.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Ness Evans received her Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Alberta. She is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at Concordia University College of Alberta. She teaches courses in statistics and directs the B.A. programs in psychology. Her other books are Principles of Behavior Analysis, co-authored with Lyle Grant (PH, 1994) and Methods in Psychological Research, Third Edition (SAGE, 2013). She also does outside consulting which includes graphic design and statistical analysis. Bryan J. Rooney received his Ph.D. in Physiological Psychology from Carleton University in 1994. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Concordia University College of Alberta, where he began teaching while a Ph.D. candidate in 1995. In addition to his work at Concordia, he also teaches at the University of Alberta and does statistical and research consulting and volunteers for Habitat for Humanity. He regularly teaches the introductory Research Methods and Statistics courses as well as courses on Introductory Psychology, Brain & Behavior, Sensation and Perception, and Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. He is an active member of APA Division 2 (Society for the Teaching of Psychology), the Society for Neuroscience, the Canadian Society for Brain, Behavior & Cognitive Science, and the International Brain Research Organization.
- Author(s)Annabel Ness Evans,Bryan J. Rooney
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.