Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis engineering mathematics textbook is rich with examples, applications and exercises, and emphasises applying matrices.
- Author BiographyTomas Co is a professor of chemical engineering at Michigan Technological University. After completing his PhD in chemical engineering at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst he was a postdoctoral researcher at Lehigh University, a visiting researcher at Honeywell Corp., and a visiting professor at Korea University. He has been teaching applied mathematics to graduate and advanced undergraduate students at Michigan Tech for more than twenty years. His research areas include advanced process control including plant-wide control, nonlinear control and fuzzy logic. His journal publications span broad areas in such journals as IEEE Transactions in Automatic Control, Automatica, the AIChE Journal, Computers in Chemical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering Progress. He is a regular nominee for the Distinguished Teaching Awards at Michigan Tech and is a member of the Michigan Technological University Academy of Teaching Excellence.
- Author(s)Tomas B. Co
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note176 b/w illus. 52 tables 298 exercises
- Weight1160 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.