All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the methods used in environmental impact assessment, which is established as an important (and in many cases obligatory) procedure in proposing or launching any development project where there may be consequences for the environment. This book is suitable for students of Planning, Ecology, Geography and Environmental Studies.
- Author BiographyPeter Morris was formerly a Principal Lecturer in Ecology at the School of Biological and Molecular Sciences, Oxford Brookes University. He is now retired. Riki Therivel is a partner of Levett-Therivel sustainability consultants, and a visiting professor at the School of the Built Environment, Oxford Brookes University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleThe Natural and Built Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white tables, 41 black & white line drawings
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPeter Morris,Riki Therivel
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.