Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for graduate, advanced undergraduate, and practitioner project management courses with an information technology focus, Methods of IT Project Management is built around the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The text provides students with all of the concepts, techniques, and methods found in the leading project management reference books, while also conveying practical knowledge that can immediately be applied in real-world settings.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Brewer is an associate professor of Computer and Information Technology (CIT) at Purdue University. His teaching and scholarly interests cover systems analysis and design, computer-aided software engineering (CASE), agile development methodologies, and Telecare/Telemedicine. Before joining Purdue, Brewer spent nineteen years working in industries including specialty retail, manufacturing, and most recently as the IT director for the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists in Chicago. He is a certified Project Management Professional. Kevin C. Dittman is an associate professor of Computer and Information Technology (CIT) at Purdue University. He teaches systems analysis and design, quality management, and project management at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Dittman has coauthored several textbooks and has published many scholarly papers on systems analysis and design, quality management, and project management. He also has over thirty years of industrial experience in the information technology field and serves as principal consultant to Cook Medical Product Manufacturing.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Brewer,Kevin Dittman
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Note180, Black & White with Illustrations
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.