All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMethods of Mathematical Modelling
- Author BiographyThomas Witelski is a Professor of Mathematics at Duke University specializing in nonlinear partial differential equations and fluid dynamics. He is a long-time participant in many study groups on mathematical modelling and industrial problems. He is the co-Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Engineering Mathematics and also serves on the editorial board for the European Journal of Applied Mathematics. Witelski received his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the California Institute of Technology in 1995 and was a postdoctoral fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.Mark Bowen is an Associate Professor in the International Center for Science and Engineering Programs at Waseda University, where he teaches courses in differential equations and nonlinear dynamics. His expertise is in asymptotic analysis, nonlinear differential equations and fluid dynamics. He received his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics in 1998 from the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Mark Bowen,Thomas Witelski
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Undergraduate Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 45 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 305 p. 50 illus., 45 illus. in color.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.