All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible overview of the most popular and cutting-edge methods for studying the properties of molecules and their interactions.
- Author BiographyAndreas Hofmann is the Structural Chemistry Program Leader at Griffith University's Eskitis Institute in Brisbane, Australia, and an Honorary Research Fellow at the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences at the University of Melbourne. His research focuses on the structure and function of proteins in infectious and neurodegenerative diseases with a special interest in protein crystallography and absorption and light scattering spectroscopy. He won the EULAR Young Investigator Award in 2004. Anne Simon is an Associate Professor at the University Lyon 1 in France. Her research in the area of structural biology focuses on material biofunctionalisation, biomaterials, cellular adhesion, supported or free-standing lipid membranes, the study of biological membrane properties and membrane proteins. Tanja Grkovic is the NMR Professional Officer based at the Eskitis Institute for Drug Discovery at Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia. She studies the natural products chemistry of marine microbes, natural product-based drug discovery, and the applications of NMR-based spectroscopic methods in the structure elucidation of small molecules. Malcolm Jones is Associate Professor of Veterinary Biology and Parasitology at the University of Queensland, Australia, and visiting scientist at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research. His research interests lie in molecular and cell biological approaches to understanding the biology and control of pathogenic helminth (worm) infections.
- Author(s)Andreas Hofmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 77 colour illus. 22 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.