All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of Metric Pattern Cutting for Children's Wear and Babywear remains the standard text book but has three majorimprovements. First, the sections have been re-organised to reflect changes in producing and marketing children's clothes.
- Author BiographyWinifred Aldrich is a practising fashion designer, experienced in both the industry and education, and is now working in computer-aided design in her own studio. She was previously a lecturer in Loughborough and London for 14 years and is continuing her research at The Nottingham Trent University. Her books on pattern cutting have become bestsellers.
- Author(s)Winifred Aldrich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- chris_pics08 Mar, 2017by
Arrived promptly. Just what I needed . Excellent
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- a-snowedin-bear11 Sep, 2014by
Explanatory, useful reference, fourth edition is better organised.
This is very good for sewers with some experience. Purchased to design a pattern for a textile project. There is nothing I dislike about the product. The fourth edition is better organised. Compared to others it is straightforward but as I said at the start, for those with some experience.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70