Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses key areas of concern and importance to urban planners and suburban residents including McMansions, traffic disasters, house design, homeowner's associations, and big box stores. Through the inclusion of examples and photos, this work creates an accessible portrait of the suburbs supported by data, anecdotes, and social theory.
- Author(s)Paul L. Knox
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width226 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.