Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mexican American population is the fastest growing major racial/ethnic group in the United States. This book clarifies the nature and magnitude of these fertility differences by analyzing patterns of childbearing both across ethnic groups and within the Mexican American population.
- Author BiographyFrank D. Bean is Chancellor's Professor, School of Social Sciences, and Director, Center for Research on Immigration, Population and Public Policy, at the University of California, Irvine. Gray Swicegood is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Sociology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Resident Director of the KULeuven-Illinois Experience.
- Author(s)Frank D. Bean,Gray Swicegood
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1985
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCMAS Mexican American Monograph
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.