Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers evidence that Mexico aimed at nothing less than developing a loyal and politically dependent emigrant community among Mexican Americans, which would serve and replicate Mexico's political and economic subordination to the United States.
- Author BiographyGilbert G. Gonzalez is Professor of Social Sciences and Director of the Labor Studies Program at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Gilbert G. Gonzalez
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note17 halftones
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.