All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1934 this popular cookbook contains recipes for the foods that are now served in trendy restaurants worldwide - enchiladas, chilli rellenos and carne adovada. But the heart of the book consists of the simple, rustic food served in New Mexican homes - green chilli sandwiches and sweet rice.
- Author BiographyErna Fergusson
- Author(s)Erna Fergusson
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1969
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight163 g
- Height200 mm
- Illustrator(s)L. Browne,Li Brown
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £67.68Trending at £75.62
- £6.09Trending at £6.23
- £7.75Trending at £8.49
- £2.85Trending at £2.90
- £17.38Trending at £20.28
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £5.44Trending at £5.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.