All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a cookbook that brings Mexican food within easy reach: named to Food & Wine Magazine's Year's 25 Best Cookbooks as part of its annual Best of the Best cookbook.
- Author BiographyRick Bayless has done more to bring authentic Mexican cooking to America than any other cookbook author and chef. He is a five-time James Beard Award winner and the host of Mexico: One Plate at a Time. He is the chef-owner of Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, and Xoco. His cookbooks include Fiesta at Rick's and Mexican Everyday, and More Mexican Everyday. Deann Groen Bayless has co-authored nine cookbooks with her husband Rick Bayless and is the co-owner of a growing family of Mexican restaurants, including Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Xoco, and Tortas Frontera. She is a former president of Women Chefs and Restaurants, an organization that advocates for women in the restaurant industry, and the executive producer of the PBS television show Mexico, One Plate At A Time. Christopher Hirsheimer is a writer, photographer, and magazine editor. She has shot food photos for Jacques Pepin, Lidia Bastianich, Mario Batali, and Rick Bayless, and was a founder of Saveur magazine. She lives in Erwinna, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Rick Bayless
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/02/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight1090 g
- Width201 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Christopher Hirsheimer
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.