All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionA refreshing look at Mexican culture, people and photography.
- Author BiographyChristophe De Jaeger is currently studying for a doctorate in Media Art of the 1960s and 1970s at King's College, London. Curator for the Fine Arts Palace, he organises projects on photography and media. Ramona Van Gansbeke is artistic coordinator of Sito, a creative studio that works on a range of projects combining art, social and exact sciences. She curated the Summer of Photography (2012) and Sense of Place: European Landscape Photography (BOZAR 2012). They are co-authors of Haute Africa ISBN 9789401414586.
- Author(s)Christophe de Jaeger,Felipe Correa,Ivan Ruiz,Ramona van Gansbeke
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note120 colour, 65 b&w
- Weight1257 g
- Width239 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.