Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Mexico's attempts to initiate political reform and economic restructuring. The book addresses the problems of implementing reforms that attack vested interests and lead to greater inequalities at a time of economic crisis. The contributions cover the last ten years.
- Author(s)Neil Harvey
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLatin American Monographs S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Academic Press
- Content Notetables, bibliography, index
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.