Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the malaise of underdevelopment that has shaped the country since the Spanish conquest, the author offers a panoramic interpretation of Mexican history and culture from the pre-Hispanic and colonial eras through the twentieth century. He helps us understand where the country has come, why it is where it is today, and where it might go.
- Author BiographyRamon Eduardo Ruiz (1921--2010) was Professor Emeritus of History at the University of California, San Diego. He was author of many books, including Triumphs and Tragedy: A History of the Mexican People, Memories of a Hyphenated Man, and On the Rim of Mexico: Encounters of the Rich and Poor.
- Author(s)Ramon Ruiz
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.