All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the malaise of underdevelopment that has shaped the country since the Spanish conquest, the author offers a panoramic interpretation of Mexican history and culture from the pre-Hispanic and colonial eras through the twentieth century. He helps us understand where the country has come, why it is where it is today, and where it might go.
- Author BiographyRamon Eduardo Ruiz (1921--2010) was Professor Emeritus of History at the University of California, San Diego. He was author of many books, including Triumphs and Tragedy: A History of the Mexican People, Memories of a Hyphenated Man, and On the Rim of Mexico: Encounters of the Rich and Poor.
- Author(s)Ramon Ruiz
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.