All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're planning to watch the thrilling cliff divers of Acapulco, stroll on cobblestone streets amid the silversmith shops of Taxco, or laze on a Yucatan beach after a day visiting ancient Mayan pyramids, this guide offers you information you need to make your trip to Mexico.
- Author(s)Jane Onstott
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleNational Geographic Traveler
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight688 g
- Width134 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.