CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn this penetrating analysis of Mexico's current economic, political, and social situation, Ramirez focuses on the major structural problems underlying the nation's profound economic difficulties and the challenges they pose to its people.
- Author BiographyMIGUEL D. RAMIREZ is Assistant Professor of Economics at Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut. His previous works include Development Banking in Mexico (Praeger 1986), his articles have appeared in the American Economic Review, the Southern Economic Journal, and the Journal of Inter-American Studies and World Affairs.
- Author(s)Miguel D. Ramirez
- Date of Publication10/03/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.