All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's guide to Miami and the Florida Keys.
- Author BiographyMark Miller has contributed to National Geographic books and publications, including National Geographic magazine since 1977, his assignments ranging across North America from Alaska to Florida's Dry Tortugas, as well as the Caribbean and Europe.
- Author(s)Mark Miller
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleNational Geographic Traveler
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight454 g
- Width214 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Matt Propert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.