Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRaj Rajagopalan,Sow-Hsin Chen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsOne Basic Interactions, Statistical Mechanics, and Computer Simulations.- 1. Interparticle Correlations in Concentrated Charged Colloidal Solutions-Theory and Experiment.- 2. Statistical Mechanics of Interacting Double Layers.- 3. Computer Simulation Studies of the Electrical Double Layer.- 4. The Ionic Environment of Rod-like Polyelectrolytes.- 5. Experimental Study of Solvation Forces.- 6. Statistical Mechanics of Confined Systems: The Solvent-Induced Force Between Smooth Parallel Plates.- 7. Computer Experiments for Structure and Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Colloidal Fluids.- 8. Analytical Results for the Scattering Intensity of Concentrated Dispersions of Polydispersed Hard-Sphere Colloids.- Two Statistical Thermodynamics of Phase Behavior and Critical Phenomena.- 9. Theory of Structure and Phase Transitions in Globular Microemulsions.- 10. Theory of Thermodynamic Properties and Phase Separation of Self-Associating Micellar Solutions.- 11. Film Flexibility of Amphiphilic Layers and Structure of Middle-Phase Microemulsions.- 12. Low Interfacial Tensions in Microemulsion Systems.- 13. Structure and Properties of Three-Component Microemulsions Near the Critical Point.- 14. Field Variables and Critical Phenomena in Microemulsions.- 15. On the Structure of Five-Component Microemulsions.- 16. Transport Properties of Microemulsions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.