CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £5.77Trending at £7.41
- £8.74Trending at £11.16
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography can be learned from books, but there is no substitute for the experience of watching a master of the cra! in action. This book helps you see how your photography skills can be applied in real-life shooting situations.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman, professional photographer and best-selling author, was born in England in 1945, took a Masters in Geography at Brasenose College, Oxford University, and then worked in advertising in London for six years. In 1971 he made the life-changing decision to travel up the Amazon with two secondhand cameras, and when Time-Life used many of the pictures he came back with, he embarked on a full-time photographic career. Since then, working for clients that include all the world's major magazines, most notably the Smithsonian Magazine (for which he has shot more than 40 stories over 30 years), Freeman's reputation as one of the world's leading reportage photographers has been consolidated. Of his many books, which have sold over 4 million copies worldwide, more than 60 titles are on the practice of photography. For this photographic educational work he was awarded the Prix Louis Philippe Clerc by the French Ministry of Culture. Freeman's books on photography have been translated into 27 languages.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date15/03/2017
- Content Note2 x DVDs (210 mins)
- Weight360 g
- Width194 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.