All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.74
- £41.64Trending at £68.01
- £9.06Trending at £10.93
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.13
- £34.49Trending at £52.54
- £17.44Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe English philosopher Michael Oakeshott (1901-1990) is known as a conservative who rejected philosophically ambitious rationalism and the grand political ideologies of the twentieth century. This title presents an original account of Oakeshott's skepticism about foundations, an account that newly reveals the unity of his thought.
- Author BiographyAryeh Botwinick is professor of political science at Temple University. He is the author of Skepticism, Belief, and the Modern ; Postmodernism and Democratic Theory ; and Skepticism and Political Participation .
- Author(s)Aryeh Botwinick
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Series TitlePrinceton Monographs in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.