CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £24.87Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionMany materials or media in nature have a microstructure that determines their macroscopic behavior. This book presents new methods developed to select only the specific information from the micro scale that influences the macro scale.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; IX, 312 p.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlbrecht Bertram,Jurgen Tomas
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.