All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionOverview of geomicrobiology; the role microorganisms have played and are playing in geologic processes.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Michael Gadd is Professor of Microbiology and Head of the Division of Environmental and Applied Biology in the School of Life Sciences at the University of Dundee, UK. Kirk T. Semple is a Reader in the Department of Environmental Science at Lancaster University, UK. Hilary M. Lappin-Scott is Professor of Environmental Microbiology in the School of Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSociety for General Microbiology Symposia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note79 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGeoff Gadd,Kirk Semple
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.