All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the synthesis and use of metal nanoparticles in bio-sensing and drug delivery applications. This work details various micro and nano manipulation tools and techniques, including manipulators and endoscopes for microsurgery, in-vitro and in-vivo imaging diagnostics, and optical nano-surgery of subcellular components.
- Author BiographyTachung C. Yih is a professor of engineering and vice provost for research at Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan. He is a member of the American Academy of Nanomedicine and co-Editor-in-Chief of its official journal publication Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine. Illie Talpasanu is an assistant professor at the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. He earned his Ph.D. in mechanical engineering at the University of Texas at Arlington, and Doctor Engineer in mechanics at the Polytechnic University Bucharest.
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Out-of-print date02/09/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byIllie Talpasanu,Tachung C. Yih
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.