Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Mark J. Jackson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1074 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsPrinciples of Micro- and Nanofabrication.- Microfabrication Using X- ray Lithography.- Manufacturing High Aspect Ratio Microstructures.- Meso-Micromachining.- Mechanical Micromachining.- Microgrinding.- Diamond Microcutting Tools.- Laser Micro- and Nanofabrication.- Micromachining Using Pulsed Water Droplets.- Diamond Nanogrinding.- Nanomachining.- Micro-and Nanomanufacturing.
- Author BiographyDoctor Mark James Jackson is an Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering Technology at Purdue University and was a Visiting Fellow at the University of Liverpool, U.K. Doctor Jackson is active in research work concerned with understanding the properties of materials in the field of micro scale metal cutting, micro and nano abrasive machining, and laser micro machining. He is also involved in developing next generation manufacturing processes and biomedical engineering. Doctor Jackson has directed, co-directed, and managed research grants funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, The Royal Society of London, The Royal Academy of Engineering, European Union, Ministry of Defence, Atomic Weapons Establishment, National Science Foundation, N.A.S.A. and U. S. Department of Energy. Doctor Jackson is Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Vitrified Technologies, Inc., which is established to develop next generation nano and micro machine tools and cutting tools for nanotechnology applications. Dr. Jackson is strongly committed to working closely with manufacturing industry and has served on political committees to ensure that manufacturing counts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.