All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this groundbreaking book look at methods of micro process analyses used in a variety of music therapy contexts, both clinical and research-based. They outline their methods and also give examples of the practical application of microanalysis from their clinical experience.
- Author BiographyThomas Wosch is Professor of Music Therapy in Social Work at the University of Applied Sciences of Wurzburg and Schweinfurt, Germany. Until 2007 he was Lecturer in Music Therapy in the Department of Social Services and Public Health at the University of Applied Sciences in Magdeburg, Germany. Tony Wigram was Professor and Head of PhD Studies in Music Therapy at the University of Aalborg, Denmark, Honorary Research Fellow in the Faculty of Music at the University of Melbourne, Australia, and Reader in Music Therapy at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK. He was Associate Editor of the Nordic Journal of Music Therapy, and a former President of both the European Music Therapy Confederation and the World Federation of Music Therapy. He was also Head Music Therapist at the Harper Children's Service in Hertfordshire, UK, and Research Advisor to Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byThomas Wosch,Tony Wigram
- Foreword byBarbara L. Wheeler
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.28
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.