All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second part in the two-volume work Microarrays details applications and data analysis. It includes insight into non-mammalian vertebrate systems, processes and protocols for high quality glass-based microarrays.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 382
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight866 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJang B. Rampal
- Edition Statement2nd Revised Edition 2007
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.