All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionContains a comprehensive collection of experimental and computational strategies and techniques for microbial genome-scale essentiality studies, developed and presented by the leading groups in the field. This book contains detailed description of the procedures, discussion of potential difficulties and failures.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 416
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1085 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAndrei L. Osterman,Svetlana Gerdes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.