All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
- £27.26Trending at £32.79
- £14.99Trending at £20.90
About this product
- DescriptionMegaplasmids are extrachromosomal genetic elements in the size range of 100 kb and larger. Microbial Megaplasmids reviews our knowledge of the extensively studied representatives. It also presents snapshots of more recently discovered megaplasmids.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/01/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMicrobiology Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note22 Tables, black and white; X, 348 p.
- Weight767 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEdward Schwartz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.