All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesises the recent explosion of knowledge in this exciting new discipline.
- Author BiographyDavid O'Connor is Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Director of the Centre for Proteomic Research at the University of Southampton, UK. David Smith is a Senior Lecturer in the Division of Veterinary Pathology at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSociety for General Microbiology Symposia
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 62
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 6 tables
- Weight565 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byC.D. O'Connor,D.G.E. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.